You all know by now how much I enjoy developing my recipes, and I often get compliments for what I make, but this time, before anyone else does it, I’m about to compliment myself for this recipe.
Oh My, I really loved it. So creamy and full of flavours!
Pesto sauces usually calls for pinenuts, I had no pinenuts in my pantry, so I thought…hazelnuts, why not.
Good pick Ellie, really great idea! Hazelnuts go nicely with avocado in this recipe.
Ready to check if I did a good job?
per 2 persone
- 180g of rice noodles
- 200g of shrimps
- 150g of zucchini, diced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 2 tbs of ricotta cheese
- 2 tbs of extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 garlic cloved, minced
- 1 ts of parsley
- 2 tbs of hazelnut grain
- 20g of butter
- In a frying pan put the butter with the chopped/diced zucchini.
- Cook then for a few minutes.
- Now add the shirimps and parsley, cook for 5/8 minutes, untill they are cooked.
- In a food-processor put the whole avocado, garlic, oil, hazelnut grain, ricotta cheese, salt and pepper.
- Blend very well.
- Now it’s time to cook the noodles.
- When they are ready drain them and put them back into the saucepan.
- Add the avocado pesto, zucchini and shrimps.
- Stir well.
- Adjust the seasoning if you want.
Now, since I’m often a very humble person but I complimented myself on this one, please let me know if I deserved it! 🙂