I made this plumcake because I had two ripe bananas that I did not want to throw away. I was lazy that day so I did not even use my standing mixer. Yes, I just used a hand-whisker to make this plumcake, it is that easy, and you will love it, it is so-ooo moist and flavoured!
- 2 ripe bananas, smashed
- 180g of flour
- 3 eggs
- 100g of sugar
- 100g of milk
- 100ml of vegetable oil
- 3g of baking powder
- ¼ ts of baking soda
- ½ Cup of chicolate chips/flakes
- Pre-heat oven at 175°
- Line a plumcake tin with parchment paper
- In a large bowl put the eggs and the sugar, whisk it vigorously for a couple of minutes.
- Add the smashed bananas and stir well to incorporate them well into the mixture.
- Add the milk, stir it in.
- Add the oil, whisk everything for another 2 minutes.
- Add the flour, baking powder and baking soda
- Add the chocolate chips/flakes, stir them well with a spatula
- Pour the mixture into the plumcake tin
- Bake for 40 minutes
Let it cool down, serve for breakfast, everyone will love it!