“TART DI FROLLA CIOCCOLATO BIANCO E MANDORLE”
This recipe is very very easy, we all loved this tart, cocoa shortcrust is amazingly delicious and paired with white chocolate ganache…well, you guess it.What I did is rather simple, I took two super yummy foods and added an extra delicious touch: crushed almonds.
I displayed this tart at Sleek along with other cakes and desserts, and this one has gone sold out in a day. Which is a pretty good thing considering that my customers are usually very picky.But who can say “no” this such a delicious tart?
SHORTCRUST PASTRY: MY RECIPE HERE – PLEASE NOTE: take 60g of flour OFF the basic recipe and substitute it with 60g of cocoa powder.
WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE: MY RECIPE HERE – PLEASE NOTE: add 25g of extra butter, it will make the ganache more creamier.
Then you are going to need:
- 100g of crushed almonds
- Make cacao shortcrust pastry and white chocolate ganache following the instruction in my recipes.
- Line a 20cm tart-tin with a disk of shortcrust.
- Bake it at 180° for 15 minutes.
- To prevent the shortcrust from making air-bubbles, place a piece of partchment papar, place it on top of the shortcrust and fill it with dried beans.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove the beans and the parchment paper and bake again for 5 extra minutes.
- When the shortcrust is cooked, let it chill
- Take a bowl, pour in the white chocolate ganache and the crushed almonds, mix well.
- Now pour the ganache into the chilled cocoa tart.
- Let it chill completely
- Sprinkle some dark chocolate flakes on top if you like them.
We served it with whipped cream.
Needless to say, perfect match.