- 140 ml of whipping cream (double cream)
- 45 g of butter
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 200 g of sugar
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- In a non-stick saucepan, put honey and sugar. Medium heat.
- Do not stir it while cooking! Be patient, let it dissolve slowly without mixing.
- It will get an “amber colour” while cooking….
- Only at the end when the sugar is all dissolved, with the help of a spatula, start stirring.
- Turn off the heat, now add the butter and mix until it melts.
- Add the cream and turn the heat on again.
- Mix well and add salt and vanilla extract.
- Let it cool.
It can be stored at room temperature for a whole day. Otherwise in the fridge if not used.
Download the RECIPE in pdf. SALTED CARAMEL