Ok then, lets make things clear here, this is definitely NOT a recipe 😉
I know that, but I hope this gives you a nice idea on how to use puff pastry and make these “twisted puff pastry rings”…or whatever you wanna call them 🙂
- 1 sheet of ready made puff pastry
- 200g of Nutella
- 100g of Chocolate chips or sprinkles
- 1 egg, beaten
- 40g of sugar
- Spread the Nutella all over the sheet of puff Pastry
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips or chocolate sprinkles all over the Nutella
- Roll carefully from one side to the other
- Cut the log in half (see picture) and the in the middle in order to obtain 4 long pieces.
- Now slightly twist each piece and fold it onto itself, donut-like.
- Place them all (4) on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Brush with the beaten egg and sprinkle the sugar on top
- Bake at 180° for 20 max 25 minutes untill they are gold and puffy!
It’s Nutella & Chocolate, I don’t think I need to add more then this, do I ?!