You know when you make something really good and keep telling everyboy, non stop, how good was the thing you did.
Well, that’s what has happened with this recipe.
Refreshing and terribly good for summer!
for 4 sorbets
- 3 big peaches, washed and chopped
- 2 lemons: zest, pulp and juice
- 40g of honey
- 90ml of soy milk
There is not much to do really.
- Just take all the above ingredients and put them in your food processer until you get a nice “creamy mixture”.
- Please note: I first grated the zest off the lemons, then cut them in half and used the juice, finally I got rid of the thick white part and used the pulp too.
- Pour the mixture into 4 icescreemcups, or 4 small glasses
- Refrigerate them for at least 6 hours
- Rake them out of the refrigerator at least 15 minutes before you wish to have them.
I love it, It was so good, so good, and nice, and fresh, and lemony, and…did I say it was good?!