Well, well…well. I knew I was going to make such a tart one day, and here I am, with this Chocolate Oreo Tart. I made in on a mid week afternoon in July, and after 1 hour it was gone. Sold out. I mean, can you blame them?!
- For the cocoa shortcrust please use MY RECIPE FOR SHORTCRUST and subsititute 60g of flour with 60g of cocoa powder.
- For the chocolate ganache please use MY RECIPE FOR CHOCOLATE GANACHE, and use half the quantity of the ingredients. (you need 350g of ganache)
- 10 Oreo’s to be crumbled
- 8 Oreo’s to garnish the tart
- Make the shortcrust and roll it out on a slightly floured surface.
- Use it with a 20cm tart tin.
- Blind bake it for 20-25 minute
- Let it cool down completely.
- Now take a large bowl and pour the chocolate ganache and 10 smashed Oreo’s
- Mix well
- Pour it into the chocolate tart.
- Decorate with the remaining Oreo’s
It is to die for!