- 4 lemon, zest and juice
- 180g of sugar
- 90g of butter
- 3 eggs , whole
- 1 egg yolk
- Put lemon zest and juice, sugar and the butter into a pan over medium heat
- Stir the mixture every now and then until the butter has melted.
- Whisk the eggs (plus egg yolk) and stir them into the mixture.
- Whisk until everything is combined, then cook for 10 minutes stirring every now and then to prevent sticking to the pan.
- Mixure should be smooth and thick.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
Keep in the fridge when not using it, but it can stay at room temperature an entire day.
Download the recipe in pdf LEMON CURD