No time to cook, but in need of an energy boost?!
This is a gluten-free, dairy-free and with added sugar super snack, but it is definitely full of flavour and will give you energy.
Very easy to make and it can be a true guilt-free snack. I love these treats because you can have something very yummy but without feeling like you had something you shouldn’t have eaten.
Let’s see what we need to make them.
for about 10 bites
- 50g of almonds
- 50g of dried apricots
- 100g of raisins
- 50g of dark chocolate
- 50g of coconut flaked
Each bite contains:
- PROTEINS 1,5g
- CARBS 12g
- FATS 2,5g
- KCAL 104,5
- Well, there is nothing easier than this recipe, really. Basically all you have to do is:
- Use a food processor to combine all the above indredients (not the coconut flakes though!)
- them till you get a slightly greasy mixture.
- Take the mixture into a surfare, take about 10 pieces out of it, roll them into your hands and get about 10 “balls” with it.
- Roll the balls of mixture into a container with the coconut flakes.
- Keep in the fridge so they get a little “harder” and you can bite into them!
Energy boost when you are in the run, nice treat in the morning, and so-ooo easy to make.
No excuses, these need to be done, asap!