For 800-900g of ganache
- 350ml o heavy cream
- 450g of chopped dark chocolate
- 20g of butter
- Boil the heavy cream in a saucepan.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add chopped chocolate pieces and let it rest until they melt. Stir gently every now and then until all pieces are melted.
- Add in the butter, this will make a very silky ganache.
- Pour this mixture into a room-temperature bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate the ganache until firm.
Keep the ganache in an airtight container, in the fridge,
but take it out of the fridge a couple of hours before you need it.
Please note that if you wish to make White Chocolate Ganache, since the white chocolate contains
a larger amounts of fats already, you need to reduce heavy cream quantity down to 280g-ish
with every 450g of white chocolate.
>> DOWNLOAD the PDF file HERE <<