“BUTTERCREAM – Ricetta”
- 150g butter, softened
- 270g icing sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Beat the butter in a large bowl until soft, beat it for at least 5 minutes!
- Use the whisker attatchemnt of your standing mixer.
- Add half of the icing sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add the remaining icing sugar and beat the mixture until creamy and very smooth.
- It usually takes about 5-6 minutes.
- Until it resembles whipped cream!
- Add in the vanilla extract.
It can be stored at room temperature for an entire day.
(Even longer but I alway try to use whitin the day)
>> DOWNLOAD the recipe in pdf format HERE<<