This is another easy option for a very yummy but super easy dinner…and it’s healthy too!
Sald with broccoli florets, avocado, chickpeas and shrimps, served warm. Simply delicious.
for 2 people
- 1 whole avocado, pealed and chopped
- 250g of broccoli, florets
- 200g of chickpeas, canned and drained
- 200g of shrimps
- 1 yogurt (125g)
- 1 lemon, the juice
- salt & pepper
- Bring to a boil a pot of water
- Put the broccoli florets in it and boil them untill they are tender.
- Add the shrimps and cook until the shrimps are ready
- Add the chickpeas and stir well for 3-4 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Mix the lemon juice with the yogurt. Set aside.
- Now add the chopped avocado into the pot with broccoli, shrimps and chickpeas.
- Stir well and add the yogurt and lemon sauce.
- Add some salt & pepper.
Serve warm with a handful of croutons if you want.
I really enjoyed it, it contains good fats and it is very fulfilling!