We all love Cinnamon Rolls, don’t we? Let’s try a different version of rolls, very soft, very moist and perfect for summer time. The Lemon Curd
filling gives so much flavour to these rolls, but I could not possibly say otherwise, I’m in love with Lemon Curd. 😉
So let’s see how we can make these super yummy rolls.
- 500 grams flour
- 7g of active yeast
- 240 ml of milk, warm
- 55g of sugarsugar
- 85g of butter, soft
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 30g of corn flour
FOR THE FILLING
- 300g of frozen berries
- 200g of Lemon Curd – MY RECIPE HERE
CREAM CHEESE GLAZE
- 250g of creamcheese
- 50g of butter, melted
- 300g of icing sugar
- Make the Lemon Curd, following my recipe.
- In a bowl put the yeast, the milk and the sugar. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Pur the flour and the corn flour into the bowl of your stand mixer, then add in the yeast mixture.
- Star mixing with the knead attachment
- Then add the butter and the salt.
- Mix well for about 6-8 minute untill you get a smooth dough.
- Place it into a greased bowl, cover it with cling film and let it raise for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour roll out the dough on a floured surface, roll it out into a rectangle.
- Now transfer the rolled out dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the lemon curd all over the rolled out dough.
- Then add the frozen berries.
- Star rolling it from its short side.
- Now place the rolled up dough into the fridge for 1 hour.
- In the meantime pre-heat the over at 190°
- Now take the rilled and filled dough, cut it into a few pieces, each about 4-5cm thick.
- Place each roll in a baking pan, lined with paper
- Bake for 15 minutes at 190°
- Then bake for 20 minutes at 175°.
To make the glaze mixt all the ingredients together very well
Pour the glaze over the rolls once they are baked and have cooled down a bit.
These will melt into your mouth. Please do make them, its fun, and you’ll come back to thank me 😉