This is not even a recipe, but definitely a nice ideas, for one of those summer nights when you don’t feel like cooking but still want to eat something nice and gult-free.
- 6 baby aubergines
- 3 tomatoes
- 100g of feta cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut the baby aubergines in half
- Make a hole in each of them, lenth of the aubergine
- Chop the tomatoes and feta cheese
- Put chopped tomatoes and feta on each aubergine
- Drizzle with extra virging olive oil
- Add salt and pepper
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160° for 25/30 minutes
Simple as that!
You can have them just like that or even as a side with baked salmon or even white rice!